Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lightbulb!

Monday, one of my professors was talking about her own life and something that her father said to her that kept her motivated to get her doctorate at her age (she never said how old she is... or was when she got it.) Anyway, when she made a comment to her dad that she would be x years old by the time she got it, her dad said, "Well you're gonna be that old anyway... might as well be that old with a doctorate."

OMGingerbread! I so needed to hear that! That is how I have been feeling because I did not go straight to college after high school. Every time I get a set back I always think.... omgingersnap I'm gonna be 30 before I finish my bachelors...

Well you know what? Lord willing, I am gonna be 30 anyway. I might as well be 30 with a bachelors degree!

I love wisdom that only comes with age. You will not read that in a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment