Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Alone... and not so alone

The 3rd day of loneliness.

My husband is gone for the entire week on business AND my coworker to a vacation this week. Not only am I alone at home, but I am alone in the office as well. Ugh.

My husband did, however, teach me who to load, unload, and shoot a rifle before he left. *evil laugh*

Well, I am not really alone at home because, apparently, a SUPER RAT has decided to keep me company this week.

My Super Rat

I haven't slept well all week because when hubz is away I sleep very lightly. On top of that SuperRat is ravaging my home! Night One: I put down one box of rat poison and the rat ate it... and didn't die. Night Two: I put down two boxes of rat poison, the next morning BOTH boxes were missing. Not empty, missing, as in GONE. Also, a jar of peanut butter is missing. The whole jar. But SuperRat did leave the wrapper in the middle of my kitchen floor... I guess he is tauting me. Night Three: A whole shelf of spices were on the floor. I guess SuperRat is upset with me because I didn't buy him anymore poison, because he climbed onto my spice cabinet and threw my spices on the floor one by one. Ugh.

I think SuperRat is about to win, because I am seriously thinking about moving out until my husband comes home.

Or maybe I could play target practice with SuperRat...

No comments:

Post a Comment