Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Changed My Mind

I had a lot on my mind this morning. I was going to write about it, but I just can't. So instead, I am going to repost the words that sent my emotions on a rollercoaster ride... causing my eyes to spring a leak, making it nearly impossible to manuever through 8:00 a.m. traffic this morning on my way to work. Did I mention I smeared my make-up? Anywho... I will not go in to detail as I planned about how not having a father can have an effect (affect?) on a teen. I am just thankful that I met my husband when I did.

"When a man calls a woman beautiful, she should already know that. He shouldn’t be telling her any breaking news. Fathers, hug your daughters. Tell them you love them. Tell them they are beautiful. If you don’t, they will fall for the first man that does. As we know, the first man is never the right man. . If you’ve never been a decent father or self-respecting woman, its never too late to start now. We fall down, but we get up."

As soon as I got to work, I googled until I found the blog it came from. To read the whole thing click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment