Monday, March 21, 2011

Mondays

This morning I was having a great day! I woke up early, found exactly what I wanted to wear the FIRST time, and I even made it to work early enough to get some extra work done before students started to arrive...

And then I woke up and realized that it was already 7:20 and I was actually running late...

I was dreaming!!

I hate it when that happens, and it only seems to happen on Mondays! Ugh!

On another note, my first wedding anniversary is in SIX WEEKS! I am so excited! I am thinking about taking some bodoire pics as a sexy gift for him. Well, I am not thinking about it, my mind is made up! I am excited! Did I mention that part already? I already have my outfits picked out. Anyway, I wrote an anniversary poem for him as well. I will probably frame it the same way I framed the poems I wrote for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment