Wednesday, September 1, 2010

GED

Some days I go to work and I absolutely LOVE my job... and other days I wonder if its even worth it. Don't get me wrong, the job is somewhat rewarding and the hours are awesome but some days the students are just too much. Sometimes they are funny but one thing I don't do is question why they are attending Adult Education classes instead of enjoying the perks of high school. Its evident. Within 48 hours two teens fought over cigarette smoke, a girl was caught in the restroom with a guy, and a six foot three teenage boy allegedly threatened a five foot four girl with a knife. Needless to say parents and police got involved and once again the GED school located less than a block from the projects looked like a crime scene. Woosaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment