Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why Did I Get Married Too?

I really wanted to post this earlier but since I was at work "working" I didn't want to spend too much time "blogging." Anyway... this is what I learned from last night's movie.


This is Terry (Tyler Perry) and Diane (Sharon Leal). I didn't per say "learn" anything from them, but me and my husband did go thru something similar just recently to what they did in the movie. All of a sudden Diane is "glowing" and happy. She started dressing sexier and accidently called her husband Phillip...

Although I would never ever cheat on my husband I did have a few innocent (my husband would beg to differ) convos with an old friend. I thought it was silly (and cute) that he got so jealous about it, but seeing it from another perspective I realized just how wrong I really was.
*********************


This is Marcus (Micheal Jai White) and Angela (Tasha Smith). I thought they were hilarious... plus Marcus is just so damn good looking! I am in love with his gap! (I love gaps... I think they give smiles personality.) Anyway, although I am not as jealous as Angela, I do go a little overboard with the private eye stuff. Granted I had reasons in the past to do so but no one can hide dirt under a rug forever... it will show itself sooner or later. Did I mention that Marcus is FINE?!? The fact that Marcus is so involved in football reminded me a lot of my husband... and he is fine.
******************



This is Troy (Lamman Rucker) and Sheila (Jill Scott). If I named all of the ways this couple reminded me of my husband and me we would be here all day. To make it simple I am like Sheila because I need to be held and know that I am loved... physically and verbally. Cornelious is like Troy because he is a proud man that has to be the provider no matter what it takes. SN: This man is sexy too!
********************



I learned my most important lesson from Patricia (Janet Jackson) and Gavin (Malik Yoba). If you don't take anything at all from this movie just remember you can't ever take back what you say and never go to bed angry. Also, you should sweep around your own front door before you try to sweep around someone else's.
******************

ONE LAST THING...

I noticed that Patricia and Angela acted a fool at their husbands' jobs. I did that before... twice. Not a good look Meezy! I'm sorry my sweet husband. I love you and will never (fingers crossed) do that again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment