Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why Did I Get Married?


I finally watched Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married Too?" last night and I must say that I am pleased. I had given up on Tyler Perry because all of his movies were starting to run together. It was the same story everytime.... a woman down on her luck meets the man of her dreams, whom at first she can't stand, but in the end she marries him and lives happily ever after.This movie doesn't exactly end that way because for one, everyone is already married, and it actually has a surprise ending, which is sad, but I found it refreshing. The best part of all is that my husband actually stayed awake to watch the end of the movie with me. That's a big deal! Anyway, I related to a lot of the characters and seen a little of myself, my husband, and our relationship throughout the movie. In the end, I think I learned something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment