Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Busy on Sick Leave

OK, so, I said that I would be off for a month and would have plenty of time to update my blog...
well,

not so much.

Since I been off from work, I have started ANOTHER Girl Scout Troop.

I now have a fun group of Daisies!



AND My group of



seems to be growing every week!

Just in the past two weeks we have gotten THREE new girls!

Of course, along with Girl Scouts troops, comes Girl Scout cookies!!


Sometimes, I feel like they are more work than they are worth, but selling cookies earns much needed money for our troop. It has been interesting trying to stay clear of my nieces (who are also Girl Scouts) cookie selling territory... especially the little one. She is going to be a cookie selling monster in a couple of years. All of my girls did a great job during the pre-sale though so I am happy. Now I am looking forward to the booth sales at Wal-Mart and other stores.

I have also been busy on my Wii Fit



Yoga is a VERY interesting exercise... but a lot of fun and very rewarding. I love my Wii Fit because I can track my progress and as exercises and games get easier, I feel myself getting stronger.

Vandy (My hubby lubby) better watch out because I am definitely bringing sexy back! :)

Also,

The reason I have been out of work is because I had my third (and hopefully last) surgery on my ankles. This surgery went better than the first two (as far as healing time) but honestly, I don't feel any different. I still walk funny, I climb up and down stairs like an old woman, I STILL can't wear heels, AND they still ache every day...

but,

if I haven't gained anything from this experience, I have learned to be thankful every morning when I get out of bed, place my feet on the floor, and WALK!



So as long as I have breathe in my body, my feet will

ALWAYS

be HAPPY FEET!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment