Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why? Why not? and 1000 other questions!


As you may already know, I recently started a second girl scout troop. Nobody warned me for what I was in for today. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!?!

From 4:00 to 7:00 this is what I heard:

Why do I have to lay on the paper? Can I draw yet? Can I use the other crayons? Can I play with these toys? Why not? Do I have to sit over there with the other girls? Can I help you trace so in so? Why can't the boys come over here with us? Is there a boy scout troop? Can we eat yet? Can I sell cookies? When do the cookies come back? Did you talk to my mom? What color do Daisies wear? What color do Brownies wear? Why do Brownies wear Brown? Daisies wear blue? I thought roses were red and VIOLETS were blue? Isn't violet purple? Why doesn't this box of crayons have light blue and pink? Why did they only put 8 crayons in this box? Why can't I sit with the Brownies? Is it my turn yet? Can I help you find the letters for the posters? Can I go to the bathroom? Are we gonna use these posters? Since I am a Daisy, can I sit in the blue chair? Why can't I cross this line? Then why are the other girls across the line? Is it time to eat yet? When is snack time? What time does the meeting end? Well can you ask that group if we can have some of their food? Why not? Why do I have to use these crayons? Why does this glue say gel? Is that the same as regular glue? Can you open this? Why couldn't I play with the toys earlier? Can I have my snack now? Why can't you remember our names? Can we do this again next week? Can I go to the bathroom again? Why does she get her snack first? If I am quiet next week can I get my snack first? Why isn't so in so here today? Will she be here next week? Are we getting new girls again? Since you have two troops can I be in both of them? May I have another cookie? Whose candy is that? Are we gonna get any of that candy? Why not?



I am so not ready for this.

1 comment: